Application for the MoMA Scholarship 2023 online. Pre- and post-matriculation scholarships for students of colour can be applied for online. Minority Scholarships for Students in Indian Schools, Colleges, and Universities from the National Scholarship Portal. To apply for a MoMA scholarship in 2023, go online. Qualifications, online application, and list of chosen applicants for the Post Matric Minority Scholarship. Online applications for the Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship 2023 are accepted from students.
MoMA Scholarship 2023
Pre- and post-matric scholarship programmes are offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) to deserving students from minority communities. The National Scholarship Portal is where eligible students can submit an application for the MoMA Scholarship 2023.
The Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2023 is open to students currently enrolled in grades 1 through 10. The MoMA Post-Matric Scholarship programme is open to students who are enrolled in higher education courses, technical or vocational programmes, undergraduate or graduate programmes.
Students from all throughout India can apply for this scholarship programme because it is offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs department of the Central Government of India.
MoMA Scholarship for Minority Students’ Goals
The Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship was established by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) with the goal of empowering minority students in our nation through education. Students in high school, college, and universities will be supported financially and encouraged to pursue their higher education thanks to the MOMA Scholarship.
Overview of the MOMA Scholarship 2023
The Central Government MOMA Scholarship 2023–2024 for Minority Community Students is described briefly below. Learn about some key details regarding this scholarship programme.
|Scholarship Name||MOMA Scholarship|
|Provided by||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Eligible Course||Class 1 to 10, HS, UG, PG, P.hD|
|Who can Apply||Only Minority students|
|Online Application Start||June 2023|
|Last date to apply||October 2023|
|Scholarship Duration||until course complete|
Find out more about the requirements to apply for the MOMA Scholarship 2023. The Ministry of Minority Affairs provided all the official requirements for this scholarship program’s eligibility. Only students from the Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, and Zoroastrian (Parsi)
communities are eligible for the MOMA scholarship.
- The requirements for the Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship
- The pupil must be enrolled in grades 1 through 10.
- The student’s prior final exam grade must have been at least 50%.
- The parent(s) or guardian(s) of the student’s annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh
The requirements for post-matriculatory minority scholarships
- Students enrolled in technical and vocational courses at this level, such as Polytechnics, ITIs, UG, PG, M.Phil, and PhD programmes, will be eligible for the funding.
- The candidate’s prior final exam grade must have been at least 50%.
- The parent(s) or guardian(s) of the student’s annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh
Amount of the MOMA Scholarship and Allowances
The MOMA Scholarship award will be paid immediately into the bank account of the chosen applicants. The amount of the MOMA scholarship for pre- and post-high school students in 2023 is determined by the cost of the courses and other costs.
|Course||Scholarship Amount per annum|
|Class 1 to 5||Rs. 1000|
|Class 6 to 10 (Day Scholar)||Rs. 1850|
|Class 6 to 10 (Hoteller)||Rs. 6850|
|Class 11 & 12 (Day Scholar)||Rs. 9300|
|Class 11 & 12 (Hoteller)||Rs. 10,800|
|Techinical & Vocation Course (Day Scholar)||Rs. 12,300|
|Techinical & Vocation Course (Hoteller)||Rs. 13,800|
|UG & PG (Day Scholar)||Rs. 6000|
|UG & PG (Hoteller)||Rs. 8700|
|M.Phil & P.hD||Rs. 12,000|
Dates to Remember for the MOMA Scholarship 2023
Minority students may apply online for the MOMA Scholarship 2023 beginning in June 2023 at the National Scholarship Portal. The deadline for this scholarship’s online applications is October 2023. Candidates must submit their applications throughout this time period.
|Online Application Start||June 2023|
|Last date of Application||October 2023|
|Online Verification||November 2023|
|Selection List Publish||December 2023|
Documents needed for the 2023 MoMA Scholarship
Candidates must upload a few papers to the National Scholarship Portal during the Post Matric Minority Scholarship online application process. The list of supporting paperwork needed for this scholarship is provided below.
- Aadhar Card Copies / Aadhar Enrollment Copies.
- Entrance receipt.
- results of the most recent exam passed.
- Size of a passport Income certificate with a photo and signature that was issued by the component authority.
- a Community Certificate that is self-certified
- An image of a bank passbook.
- Certificate of Residence or Domicile.
- More reading Scholarships for College & University Students in India
Online Scholarship Application for MOMA
Students from eligible minority communities may apply for the Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarship online. Learn the crucial procedures and the entire online application procedure for this scholarship programme.
- The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) will be used to submit the MOMA 2023 online application.
- Utilise the National Scholarship Portal to register.
- Please provide all of your contact information, both personal and academic.
- From the scholarship dashboard, select the Pre-Matric/Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities.
- Apply now for this scholarship by adding some more details.
- Upload the relevant documents’ scanned copies.
- Apply for a scholarship online, and after submitting, print the confirmation paper.
Status of MOMA Scholarship Application
Students can check the status of their scholarship applications online if they applied for the MOMA Scholarship 2023. Assemble the steps.
- Go to the NSP, the National Scholarship Portal.
- Use your application ID and password to log in.
- You can check the scholarship for which you have already applied on the dashboard.
- You can check the status of your application for the scholarship programme by clicking on the name of the scholarship.
- More reading Indian students are eligible for the Xiaomi India Post-High School Scholarship.
Helpline for NSP Minority Scholarships
For any questions regarding the MOMA Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship scheme 2023, students can get in touch with the National Scholarship Portal helpline.
Telephone: 0120 – 6619540
Send emails to email@example.com
Here are some of the frequently asked questions concerning the MOMA Pre- and Post-Matric Scholarship Programme.
Important Dates of Ministry Of Minority Affairs
The following dates must be kept in mind while applying for the scholarship
|Scholarship||Last Date To Apply||Defective Verification Last Date||Institute Verification Last Date|
|Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities||15th December 2021||31st December 2021||31st December 2021|
|Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities||Fifteen January 2023||Thirty first January 2023||Thirty first January 2023|
|Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses||15th January 2023||31st January 2023||31st January 2023|
How to Apply Online for the MOMA Scholarship 2023?
You can follow the straightforward instructions provided below to register for the minority-specific scholarship programmes:-
- First, go to www.minorityaffairs.gov.in, the National Scholarship’s official website.
- On the home page, select the Latest Registration link.
- When you have finished reading the instructions, click the “Continue” button.
- Your screen will display the application form.
- The application form asks for the details.
- candidate’s necessary documents for uploading
- Click the “Submit” button.
- The applicant will be given a password and application ID.
- Log in with the applicant’s information
- NSP Dashboard will be displayed.
- Decide on a scholarship.
- Fill out the application.
- Upload the applicant’s necessary paperwork.
- On the submit button, click.
Who is eligible to apply for a 2023 MOMA Scholarship?
Ans. Students from underrepresented communities can apply for MOMA Scholarships from Class 1 to Ph.D.
What is the value of the scholarship?
Ans. The MOMA Scholarship ranges in price from Rs. 13,800 to Rs. 1000 each year, depending on the course.
How can I find out the status of my MOMA Scholarship application?
Ans. Enter your Application ID and Password to log in at the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). You may check the status of your scholarship application on the dashboard.
Can students taking distance learning courses apply for the MOMA scholarship?
Ans. No, distance learners are not eligible to apply for a MOMA Scholarship.
The Ministry of Minority Affairs’ National Scholarship Portal Minority Scholarship programme is fully explained here, along with the details on how to apply.