Online applications for the LIC Scholarships 2023 have begun. Golden Jubilee Scholarship from LIC for Madhyamik and HS graduates in 2023. Apply online at licindia.in for the 2023 LIC Scholarship to receive the award money. Learn about the LIC Scholarship Scheme’s online application process, eligibility requirements, scholarship amount, and deadline for appointments.
Life Insurance Company of India (LIC)
Scholarships for higher education are offered by the Life Insurance Company of India (LIC) to students in school, college, and universities who are struggling financially. The deadline for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 online application is December 31.
Students who have completed classes X and XII may apply for LIC Scholarship 2023. This scholarship programme is open to students studying the arts, sciences, commerce, technical, and vocational fields of study.
LIC Scholarship Details 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|Scholarship Provider||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Applicable for||Students belonging to economically|
weaker families (EWS) and aspiring to pursue
|Scholarship State||All India|
|Scholarship Amount||₹10,000- ₹20,000 per annum|
|Scholarship Apply Date||Available|
|Scholarship Last Date||December 31, 2023|
|Release Date of the List of Shortlisted Students||Divisional Offices will process the online applications|
received from the applicants. Shortlisted students will be contacted directly.
|Mode of Application||Online|
College Courses with LIC Scholarship
Students who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent and are interested in attending a government or private university or college in India to pursue higher education in the following subjects are eligible for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
Engineering, medicine, a diploma in any field, a degree in any discipline, or other courses that are equivalent.
vocational training programmes offered by ITIs or NCVT-affiliated Industrial Training Centres.
Information about LIC Scholarships Amount 2023
For the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, chosen students will receive a minimum annual reward of $10,000, payable in 10 installments of $1,000 each month. The National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) will be used to send this money directly to the student’s bank account. As a result, the shortlisted individuals must provide their IFSC code and bank account information. After a year, the students must renew their accounts in order to be eligible for a scholarship payment for the next semester.
Goals of the LIC Scholarship
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023’s major goal is to aid deserving students who are struggling financially. Support their pursuit of higher education. This scholarship will be given to Indian students attending public or private schools, colleges, or universities.Goals of the LIC Scholarship
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023’s major goal is to aid deserving students who are struggling financially. Support their pursuit of higher education. This scholarship will be given to Indian students attending public or private schools, colleges, or universities.
|Scholarship Name||LIC Scholarship 2023|
|Authority||Life Insurance Company of India|
|Eligible Courses||HS, Graduation, Diploma, ITI, Vocational|
|Annual Family Income limit||Maximum Rs. 2,50,000 per annum|
|Minimum Percentage required||60% marks in Madhyamik or HS|
|Application Last date||18th December 2023|
Eligibility for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
On their official website, Life Insurance Company of India (LIC) has already posted a formal announcement about the LIC Scholarship 2023. According to the official notification, there are two categories for this scholarship:
- Regular Scholars Special
- Girl Child Scholars Regular Scholars
The following is a description of the requirements for these two groups of scholars.
Regarding Regular Scholar
- students that earned at least 60% on their Class X or Class XII test in the academic year 2021–2022.
- a family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 2,50,000.
- Students who have been admitted to programmes in medicine, engineering, graduate school (in any discipline), diploma programmes, and vocational training are eligible to apply for this award.
- Graduate students are not eligible to apply for the award.
For a special girl student
- In the academic year 2021–2022, the candidate received at least 60% on the Class X exam.
- The applicant enrolled in the two-year High Secondary Course (10+2).
- a family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 2,50,000.
- Girls students who are motivated and interested in pursuing higher education in the 10+2 pattern are given the award.
Process for LIC Scholarship 2023 Selection
The academic credentials of the applicants and the financial situation of their families will be taken into consideration throughout the selection process for the LIC Scholarship 2023.
Priority will be given to eligible students with the lowest incomes in descending order. Students taking distance learning or open university courses are not eligible for the LIC Scholarship 2023. The scholarship can only be awarded to one student per household.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme 2023: Read More and Apply Online
Amount of the scholarship award
For the LIC Scholarship 2023 programme, chosen students will get a monetary prize. Below is a description of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 Rewards.
- The chosen Regular Scholar will receive an annual prize of Rs. 20,000, which will be paid out in three quarterly installments.
- For the chosen Special Girl Child Scholar continuing studies in Higher Secondary (10+2), a sum of Rs. 10,000 per annum would be given.
- The LIC Scholarship Amount will be transferred by NEFT or direct bank transfer. Thus, you must double-check your bank account information when submitting an online application.
More reading Scholarships from KC Mahindra for Diploma Students
Application for LIC Scholarship Renewal and Duration For Regular Scholar students and Special Girl Child Scholar students, LIC Scholarships will offer the Golden Jubilee Scholarship for the duration of the programme, which is two years.
To be eligible to apply for LIC Scholarships Renewal, a candidate must have earned at least 50% in graduation courses in Arts, Science, or Commerce and at least 55% in professional streams in the prior final exam. The scholarship will end if this condition is not met.
Process for Applying for LIC Scholarships in 2023
The application process for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is outlined below in step-by-step detail. But before applying, make sure you properly read the instructions and the aforementioned conditions. Any mistake could result in cancellation.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, i.e www.licindia.in
- Step 2: Click on the option of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online. You will find this option on the homepage.
- Step 3: Upon clicking, the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 4: Fill in the required details. You must mention important details such as your name, father’s name/ husband’s name gender, date of birth, caste and then upload the documents.
- Step 5: For the purpose of the final submission, click on the button of Submit.
- Step 6: Once you have successfully submitted your form, you will be sent an acknowledgement number. This will be sent to you via your registered email.
- Step 7: The details and name of the office will be mentioned in the acknowledgement mail and all further correspondence will be done through it.
LIC Scholarship: Selection Process
The selection process for the LIC Scholarship is listed below:
- Students who are meritorious and have the least family income will be given preference over the others.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than one person of the same family.
- The candidate will have to attend classes regularly and score a minimum of 55% and above marks in professional courses. In arts/ commerce streams subjects, they would be required to score a minimum of 50% marks.
- The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship regulations are subject to change if and at the discretion of the Board of trustees.
- If any misconduct or violation is reported on the part of the candidate, it will result in the scholarship being cancelled and suspended.
- The foundation keeps evaluating the schemes at intervals.
- The foundation also takes initiative in working towards developing a proper and comprehensive system for the disbursement and collection of the scholarship to students.
Online LIC Scholarship 2023 Application
Find out how to apply online for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship programme. Here, step-by-step instructions are provided. December 2023 is the deadline for submitting an online application.
- Visit the Life Insurance Company of India’s (LIC) official website.
- Go to the page for the “Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.”
- Now go through the whole instructions and requirements for the LIC Scholarship 2023.
- The “LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 Apply Online” link should be clicked.
- Completely fill out the application form with your details.
- You must include your phone number and email address on the application form.
- You will receive an acknowledgement in your email inbox after submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the completed application and include any supporting documentation. Send it now to the LIC Divisional Office (details are included in the email of acknowledgement).
Click here to apply online for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship programme for
Documentation needed for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Before submitting their LIC Scholarship 2023 Application Form to the Divisional Office, students must include the following papers.
- Score Report for the Most Recent Exam.
- Affidavit of Income Certificate (for parents who are self-employed) or Salary Statement, Form 16B, ITR, etc. (for parents who are employed).
- Castle Certificate, if applicable.
- EWS Certificate, if applicable.
- Photo the size of a passport.
- (Voter card, Adhaar, etc.) Address Proof Copy.
- Age-Proof Document (Madhyamik Admit, Birth Certificate, etc.).
- Details of the bank account (returned cheque).
- entry confirmation.
Read more and use the National Scholarship Portal to apply for government scholarships.
Students can easily get in touch with the LIC Scholarship division by emailing email@example.com or stopping by any LIC Divisional Office nearby.
For whom is the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship available?
Students who have taken admission on any UG Course and completed the Class 10th or Class 12th Board Exam are eligible to apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
What is the value of the LIC Scholarship?
For Regular Scholars, the LIC Scholarship offers Rs. 20,000 annually, while for Special Girl Child Scholars, it offers Rs. 10,000 annually.
What is the 2023 LIC Scholarship deadline?
The LIC Scholarship 2023 will end on December 18, 2023.
How long will the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship programme last?
For the duration of the present course, the students will be eligible for this grant.
How can I obtain the amount of the LIC Scholarship?
The scholarship money will be given by LIC to the chosen candidates via NEFT into their personal bank accounts.