2023 Girls’ Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship. Online Application Process and Eligibility Guidelines for Maulana Azad National Scholarships for Minority Girls. National Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship for students in grades 9 through 12. scholarships for students at Indian schools. Online applications for the MAEF Scholarship and the list of chosen applicants. application for the Moulana Azad Scholarship renewal. The deadline and list of chosen applicants for the Maulana Azad Education Foundation award.
Meritorious Girls students might get scholarships from the Maulana Azad Education Foundation. This award, whose official name is Begum Hazrat Mahal National award (formerly “Maulana Azad National Scholarship”), was introduced during the National Conference on Educational & Economic Development of Minorities by Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the then-prime minister of India. Indian girls who are enrolled in classes 9 through 12 are eligible to apply for this award.
The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023’s primary goal is to provide minority girls students with financial aid for their educational expenses. The Moulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF), supported by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, is offered via this programme.
The Maulana Azad National Scholarship application procedure is done online. Candidates must apply by the second week of November, at the latest. To learn more about the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship’s eligibility requirements, application procedure, and selection process, keep reading this page.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme
Here is a quick overview of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023 and it’s important information.
|Name of the Scholarship||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Organised by||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Course Eligibility||Class 9 to 12|
|Students’ Category||Minority Girls Students|
|Application Start||June 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||November 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for MAEF Scholarship 2023
Before applying for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship / Moulana Azad National Scholarship, candidates must have to fulfil the following eligibility guidelines.
1. Only female students who identify as members of one of the following minority groups may apply for this scholarship: Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, or Parsis.
2. Candidates, who are currently studying in Class 9th to 12th are eligible to apply.
3. Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous class.
4. The annual family income from all sources of the candidates does not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
5. Students, who are already enjoying any other scholarship from Government or Private Authorities, are not eligible for this scholarship.
Online Application for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023
The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023 application procedure is conducted online. Female students who qualify must submit an online application for the Moulana Azad National Scholarship. Learn the step-by-step application procedure and submit your online application for this government scholarship programme.
- The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is where applicants may submit their online applications for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship in 2023.
- Utilise the National Scholarship Portal to register.
- Please provide all of your contact information, both personal and academic. From the scholarship dashboard, choose the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023.
- Apply now for this scholarship by adding some more details.
- Upload the relevant papers’ scanned copies. Complete the online scholarship application, print the confirmation page, and submit the form.
Amount of the Maulana Azad Scholarship
The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship will provide Minority Girls students with financial assistance to purchase books, course-related stationery, and boarding costs. The scholarship money will be sent straight to the selected students’ bank accounts through DBT.
- Girl students who are presently enrolled in classes 9 and 10 will get a scholarship of Rs. 5000 annually.
- The scholarship money for the girls’ students, who are enrolled in classes 11 and 12, will be sent immediately into their bank accounts at the rate of Rs. 6000.
|9-10||Books or stationery expenses, tuition fees, lodging/boarding charges||INR 10,000 annually, which will be released in two instalments of INR 5,000 for each student (quarterly)|
|11-12||Books or stationery expenses, school fees, lodging/boarding charges||INR 12,000 annually, which will be released in two instalments of INR 6,000 for each student (quarterly)|
Selection Procedure for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship from the Moulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) will be awarded in 2023, and applicants will be chosen based on their lower yearly family income. Following that, in the selection process, the percentage of marks will take precedence.
The selection procedure for MAEF Scholarship for Minority Girls school pupils lacks any set guidelines. The BPL group of students will be given preference.
The following scanned papers must be uploaded by applicants for this MAEF Scholarship during the online application process:
- Photograph of students, certified by the current school’s principal.
- Form for verifying an institution, certified by the school’s current principal.
- previous semester’s grades.
- Parents’ and guardians’ income certificates must be issued by the competent authority designated by the state government or UTs administration.
- The online application form must be submitted together with all necessary documentation, which must only be in Hindi or English.
There is no need to provide a physical copy in person or via mail to MAEF.
The last date of application for this scholarship is November 2023.
Apply Online Now for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme – Apply Now
How to Apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
The Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) offers students the opportunity to apply for scholarships online via its scholarship site, simplifying the procedure for candidates. The processes for completing the Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship application are shown below.
Check out the NSP website.
First-time applicants must complete the “Student Registration Form” on the National Scholarship Portal to register themselves.
- It will open a page with instructions for registering on NSP.
- Read the instructions thoroughly.
- To continue, choose ‘Continue’.
- Include the necessary information.
- ‘Register’ should be clicked.
- To fill out the scholarship application, candidates must log in using their registered cellphone number and birthdate.
- To begin the scholarship application, choose the login option.
- Applicants must include information about their bank account information, academic record, and the jobs and income of their parents while filling out the scholarship application.
- Additionally, students must attach the necessary paperwork before submitting the application.
Process for Renewing Scholarships
Girl students who were previously awarded the Moulana Azad National Scholarship may reapply. She must have received at least a 50% on her most recent test in order to be eligible to apply.
Fresh/Renewal You may apply for the Moulana Azad National Scholarship on the website scholarships.gov.in. Applications for scholarship renewal won’t be taken into consideration. The applicants will need to submit a new application for each class since the applications are accessible to students in grades 9 through 12.
Helpline for BHMNS Scholarships
Call the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship administrators at hotline number 0120-6619540 if you need assistance with the scholarship. You may also submit an email with a detailed explanation of your issue or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship (Moulana Azad National Scholarship) for Minority Girls students is fully described here. Please express any questions you may have in the comment section below. To aid others, please share this article.
In case of any query regarding the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship, the applicants can contact the Scholarship in charge:
Maulana Azad Campus,
- Chelmsford Road, Opposite New Delhi Railway Registration Centre,
- Phone Number: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
- Email: email@example.com
egum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship – FAQ’s
What is Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship?
A national scholarship programme called the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is for female students from minority communities. This programme, which was established by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation and the Ministry of Minority Affairs of the Indian government, promotes the education of female students in classes nine through twelve. Earlier, this programme was known as the Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls.
How can a student check his/her Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Status?
Only via the official website of MAEF may applicants for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship check the progress of their applications online. The front page has a “Status” option where applicants may check the progress of their applications. To see the progress of their application, they must provide information such as the kind of scholarship, their identifying information, and their birthdate.
Is Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls same as Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship?
Yes. The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship was formerly known as the Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls.
What is the last date to apply for the Maulana Azad Scholarship/Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship?
The registration period for the academic year 2022–2023 ended on November 15, 2023. The application period (tentative) typically runs from August to November each year.
Who can apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship?
Minority community girls enrolled in classes 9 through 12 may apply for the award. They must have passed the prior qualifying test with at least 50% of the possible points, or an equal grade. Additionally, the family’s total yearly income should be less than INR 2 lakh.