HS English Exam Suggestion 2024
উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন ২০২৪
HS English Suggestion 2024: West Bengal Higher Secondary Class 12th English Suggestion 2024 is given below. These West Bengal HS English Suggestion 2024 WBCHSE – West Bengal Higher Secondary English Suggestion 2024 MCQ, Short, Super Short and Interesting Questions and Answers are very important for the upcoming HS English 2024 – Higher Secondary English 2024 Exam. Those of you who are looking for Class XII Higher Secondary English Suggestion 2024 – HS English Suggestion 2024, you can read the below question paper carefully. It is very likely that these suggestions or questions (HS English Suggestion 2024 – High Secondary English Suggestion 2024) will appear in the higher secondary English exam.
Higher Secondary English Exam Probable Question Answers and Last Minute Suggestions Download. All important questions and answers for West Bengal Higher Secondary English Examination or HS English Suggestion 2024 – HS English Suggestion 2024 are given below.
HS English Suggestion 2024 | West Bengal Higher Secondary Class 12th English Suggestion 2024
Prose | HS English Suggestion 2024 :
- HS English – Strong Roots (Prose) A.P.J. Abdul Kalam ———————————————————Click Here
- HS English – The Eyes Have It (Prose) Ruskin Bond ————————————————————–Click Here
- HS English – Thank you ma’am (Prose) Langston Hughes —————————————————-Click Here
Poetry | HS English Suggestion 2024 :
- HS English – Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer’s Day ? (Poetry) William Shakespeare ——-Click Here
- HS English – The Poetry of Earth (Poetry) John Keats ———————————————————–Click Here
Drama | HS English Suggestion 2024 :
- HS English – The Proposal (Drama) Anton Chekhov ————————————————————–Click Here
Letter, Writing, Report | HS English Suggestion 2024 :
- HS English – Newspaper Report ———————————————————————————————Click Here
- HS English – Letter writing ——————————————————————————————————Click Here
- HS English – Precis Writing —————————————————————————————————–Click Here
- HS English – Editorial Letter —————————————————————————————————-Click Here
Every student’s life could benefit greatly from this suggestion. Students put in a lot of effort and read throughout the year to do well on the HS Exam. Their primary goal is to achieve an excellent result on their final exam. They read constantly, practise their writing, and do everything. However, they find themselves in a challenging position as the year comes to a conclusion and they must take the final exam. the majority of pupils experience anxiety. They are actually unable to make informed decisions about what to read, how long to read, or whether to read textbooks or instruction manuals in their entirety. Thus, they stumble. Because of this, a recommendation has a significant impact on students’ lives. A student’s life can be changed by a thoughtful and effective proposal. The pupils benefit from a tip for time management in the exam room. A student can achieve success in the final exam if they adhere to a sound and reliable recommendation. He or she will be able to write all of the answers to the test questions on the spot if they prepare themselves in accordance with our advice. As a result, carefully craft your idea.
Prose: (Subjective or Long or Broad or Descriptive Questions)
For Part – A (60 Marks)
1. “But her next question removed my doubts” – Who said this and about whom? What were the doubts of the speaker? What was the next question? How were his doubts removed?
2. “Yes, this is the best time.” – Who said this? What is the best time according to the speaker? Give the occasion of the remark? Why does the speaker think so?
3. “Oh, how lucky you are.” – Who said this? Who was considered to be lucky and why? How did the person react to the above remark?
4. “Few girls can resist flattery.” – Who made this remark? What was flattery? Why did the speaker say so? How did the person spoken to accept the flattery?
5. “Then I made a mistake.” – What ‘mistake’ did the speaker make? What removed the speaker’s doubts? What did the speaker do then?
6. “The man who had entered the compartment broke into my reverie”. What was the reverie? What was the reverie? How was the reverie broken?
7. “She had beautiful eyes, but they were of no use to her.” – Who is the speaker? Whose eyes are referred to here? Why were the eyes useless to her? Bring out the irony in this line.
8. “You must be disappointed.” – Who said this and to whom? When did the person say this? Why did he say this?
1. “Do you need someone to go to the store?” – Who is the speaker? To whom did the speaker say this? Why did the speaker want to go to the store? What did they have in supper?
2. “You gonna take me to jail? – Who asked this question and to whom? When did the speaker ask this question? What reply did the speaker get?
3. “You ought to be my son. I would teach you right from wrong.” – Who speaks and to whom? Did the speaker manage to teach what he or she claimed to teach? Give reasons for your answer.
4. What had Mrs. Jones guessed to be the real reason behind Roger’s action? What was the real reason? What did Mrs. Jones do so that Rodger could fulfil his wish? hat did she tell him then?
5. “I teach you right from wrong.” – Who said this and to whom and when? How did the speaker transform the person spoken to here?
“Our locality was predominantly Muslim.” – Who said this? How does the speaker describe the locality? What picture of communal harmony do you find in this description? ***
2. What was Kalam’s father’s response to his son’s query about prayer and spirituality?
3. What picture of communal harmony do you get from Kalam’s autobiographical sketch “Strong Roots”?
4. “This is not a correct approach at all.” – Who said this? what is the correct ‘approach’ referred to here? Why is the approach not correct?
5. How does Kalam describe his childhood in his composition “Strong Roots”? ***
6. What does Kalam say about the father’s routine-bound life? What does he want to suggest here? ***
7. “I have endeavoured to understand the fundamental truth revealed to me by my father.” – Who was the son? Who was the father? What was the fundamental truth revealed to the son? ***
8. “When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection” – Who said this and to whom? Elucidate the statement. ***
1. Why did the Tsar decide to meet the hermit and how did he visit him? What was the hermit doing when the Tsar met him?
2. What did the Tsar promise the bearded man? How many times did the Tsar ask the hermit for an answer?
3. How did the bearded man become the Tsar’s friend?
4. How did the Tsar save the life of the wounded man?
5. “Forgive me!’ said the bearded man in a weak voice.” – Why did the bearded man become an enemy of the Tsar? What did the man swear and resolve to do? Why did the man ask forgiveness?
6. “You have already been answered” – Who said this and to whom? How has the person referred to been answered?
7. “Here comes someone running” – Who said this? Who was coming? Why did he come running? What happened to him?
Poetry: (Subjective or Long or Broad or Descriptive Questions)
On Killing A Tree:
1. “And then it is done.” -What is being referred to here? How is it done? On what tone does the poem end?
2. The title of the poem.
3. How does a tree offer resistance to its destruction? How does its resistance fail?
4. “The source, white and wet, / The most sensitive.” – What is referred to as ‘the source’? Why is it white and wet? Why is it called ‘the most sensitive’? How does the poet describe the source?
5. How does the poet describe the growth of a tree over the years? What are the different steps taken for killing the tree?
1. “A soldier very young lies open-mouthed” – Where does the line occur? Who is the soldier? Why does he lie open-mouthed? How does nature nourish him in his sleep? Bring out the irony in the line. ***
2. Prepare the central idea, title and substance of the poem “Asleep in the Valley”.
4. Describe the soldier after Rimbaud in the poem “Asleep in the Valley“.
5. “They fill the hollow full of light” – Who are ‘they’? What does ‘the hollow’ suggest? Describe the hollow.
6. “In his side there are two red holes.” – Who is referred to as ‘his’? Why are there two red holes in his side? How is the pity of war is reflected through this striking revelation at the end of the poem? ***
7. “Pale in his warm, green, sun-soaked bed” – Who is referred to as ‘he’? Why is he pale? What is meant by the ‘sun-soaked bed’ ? How does the poet describe the sleeping soldier? ***
8. “His smile is like that of an infant’s” – Whose smile is referred to here? Why is his smile compared to that of an infant? Bring out the irony in the line.***
1 Discuss the substance of the poem.
2. “Every fair from fair sometimes declines.”- What is the difference between the 1st ‘fair’ and 2nd ‘fair’? What makes “every fair from fair sometimes” decline? What instances of such decline are given by the poet? ***
3. How does Shakespeare treat the themes of time and love in Sonnet No. 18?
4. “…and this gives life to thee” – What does ‘this’ refer to? Who is referred to here by thee’? How does ‘this’ give him life?
4. Use of imagery in Sonnet No 18.
5. “But thy eternal summer shall not fade.” – whose ‘eternal summer’ is referred to here? What do you mean by ‘eternal summer’?
6. “…and summer’s lease hath too short a date” – What is meant by ‘summer’s lease’? In what context does the poet say this? What does this line suggest?
7. “Nor shall death brag thou wandr’est in his shade” – Who is referred to here by ‘thou’? How does the poet propose to win over the brag of death?
8. “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day”? – Whom does the poet address to? Why does the poet propose to compare him to a summer’s day? How is the question answered by the poet?
1. What do you mean by ‘the poetry of earth’? How does Keats justify that the poetry of earth is never dead./ How does the poet show that the poetry of earth never ceases? ***
2. Prepare the central Idea, title, and substance of the poem “The Poetry of Earth”.
3. “… takes the lead” – Who takes the lead and when? How does he take the lead? ***
4. What roles do the Grasshopper and the Cricket play in the poem?
5. Evaluate “The Poetry of Earth” as a Sonnet.
6. “When all birds are faint…” – When are the birds faint and why? What do they do then? How is the poetry of earth sounded in their absence? **
7. “He has never done/With his delights.” – Where does the line occur? Who is ‘he’ referred to here? How does he delight? What does he finally do?
8. Use of imagery in the poem.
9. “He rests at ease…” – Where does the line occur? Who is referred to as ‘he’? Where does he rest and when? How does he take part in the poetry of earth? ***
10. “…and seems to one in drowsiness half lost” – Where does the line occur? What makes him half lost in drowsiness? What seems to him and when?
1. “And it’s impossible for me not to marry.” – Why is the speaker so interested to marry? Whom does he want to marry? Why?
2. “You’re not a neighbour, you’re a grabber.” – Whop said this and to whom? Why did the speaker say this?
3. Justify “The Proposal” as a satire. *
3. “He has come to borrow money! Shall not give him any..” – Who is the speaker? What makes him say this? What features of the character are revealed here?
4. “But you forget that he is overshot.” – What was spoken about? Whom did it belong? For how much was it bought? What is the meaning of overshot? what did its owner consider it to be? *
5. “She’s like a love-sick cat.” – Who said this and to whom? Analyse the character of the person referred to here under the light of the comment above.
6. How responsible a father is Chubukov?
7. Characters of Chubukov and Lomov. *
8. How is the theme of marriage dealt in the play “The Proposal”?
9. “Go; there’s a merchant came for his goods.” – Who said this and to whom? Who is ‘the merchant’? What is referred to here as ‘goods’? In what way does it bring out the attitude of the person and the society at that time?.
10. “She’s like a love-sick cat.” – Who is the speaker? Whom does ‘she’ refer to? In what context does the speaker say so? How far, do you think, is the statement correct? *
11. What picture of social life is presented in the play “The Proposal”? *
2. Write a report on ‘the poor prospects of Eden Gardens’.
6. Write a report on the celebration of Nirmal Vidyalaya Abhijan at your school.
7. A report on Educational Excursion.
লেখাগুলির উপরে ক্লিক করলে রাইটিং গুলির উত্তর পাওয়া যাবে।
1. Write a letter to the Municipal Chairman on the spread of dengue in an epidemic manner in your locality.
2. Write a letter to the editor of an English daily about the poor condition of roads and streets in your locality.
3. A letter to the editor of a newspaper about the education of the girl child in rural areas.
4. Write a letter to the editor of an English daily about regular flooding in your locality during the monsoon.
5. Write a letter to the editor of an English daily expressing your concern over global warming.
6. Write a letter to the editor of an English daily expressing your concern over the scarcity of safe drinking water.
7. Write a letter to the Medical Super of XYZ Nursing Home demanding an explanation of the bill that they have charged unduly for your patient.
8. XYZ School has ordered a publishing company for a set of books. But the company has failed to supply the books in due time. Write a letter of reminder to the Publishing Company.
9. Write a letter to a reputed company complaining that the laptop, you bought lately from them, has technical problems. Say what you want to do and what kind of support you need as a customer.
10. Write a letter to the editor of an English daily expressing your concern about the increasing number of road accidents.
Do practice as much as you can.
HS Suggestion 2024 | উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক সাজেশন ২০২৪
HS Bengali Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS English Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS Geography Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS History Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS Political Science Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS Philosophy Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS Sanskrit Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS Education Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS Sociology Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS Physics Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS Chemistry Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS Mathematics Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS Biology Suggestion 2024 Click here
HS Suggestion 2024 Click here
West Bengal HS English Suggestion 2024 | WBCHSE Class 12th HS English Suggestion 2024
HS English Suggestion 2024 download with Sure Common in Examination. West Bengal HS 2024 English Suggestion and new question pattern. WBCHSE 12th Class Board Exam suggestive questions. HS English Suggestion PDF Download. Important questions for WB HS 2024 English Subject. West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education HS 2024 Model Question Paper Download.
West Bengal HS English Suggestion 2024 Download. WBCHSE HS English short question suggestion 2024 . HS English Suggestion 2024 download. HS Question Paper English. WB HS 2024 English suggestion and important questions. HS Suggestion 2024 pdf.পশ্চিমবঙ্গ উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি পরীক্ষার সম্ভাব্য প্রশ্ন উত্তর ও শেষ মুহূর্তের সাজেশন ডাউনলোড। উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি পরীক্ষার জন্য সমস্ত রকম গুরুত্বপূর্ণ প্রশ্ন।
Get the HS English Suggestion 2024
West Bengal HS English Suggestion 2024 prepared by expert subject teachers. WB HS English Suggestion with 100% Common in the Examination 2024.
HS English Suggestion 2024 – উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024
HS English Suggestion 2024 Download good quality Suggestions for HS 2024 English Subject prepared by Expert English subject teachers. Get the WBCHSE HS 2024 English Suggestion. উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক 2024 ইংরেজি সাজেশন. উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন ২০২৪, দ্বাদশ শ্রেণীর উচ্চমাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024. his HS English Suggestion 2024 will help you to find out your HS 2024 preparation.
WBCHSE Higher Secondary English Suggestion 2024
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) will organize Higher Secondary (HS) 2024 English Examination on the 2nd week of March and continue up to the Last of March.
English is one of the most scoring subjects on Higher Secondary course. Students, who are currently studying in Class 12th Arts stream and have English subject on their course, they have to seat for WBCHSE HS 2024 English Board Exam.
HS English 2024 Exam Date and Time
West Bengal Higher Secondary 2024 English Examination & All Theoretical Examinations will be held between 14.03.2024 and 27.03.2024 (To be announced). This Examination will be arranged by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE). West Bengal HS English 2024 Examination will start at 10 am and continue up to 1:15 pm.
|EXAM NAME||West Bengal Higher Secondary English Examination 2024|
|SUBJECT||HS English Suggestion 2024|
|EXAM DATE||To be announced (Expected March 2024)|
Go to West Bengal HS New Routine 2024 Click Here
Students are searching for good HS 2024 English Suggestion to score better marks on their English Examination. To help the students, we published this West Bengal Higher Secondary 2024 English Suggestion on our website. This HS English Suggestion 2024 will help the students on their exam preparation. Details information about West Bengal HS English Suggestion 2024, given Before downloading the WB HS English Suggestion 2024 pdf, read the question paper pattern.
HS English New syllabus 2024
The West Bengal HS English New syllabus .HS 2024 English question paper will contain 40 Marks Descriptive type questions and 40 Marks MCQ, short answer type questions. Total marks will be 80 for the written exam. Download Last minute HS 2024 English Suggestion for West Bengal Students.
West Bengal Higher Secondary English Syllabus 2024 Download Click here
WB HS 2024 English Question Paper
WB HS 2024 English Question Paper will be prepared on the basis of the new syllabus and marks distribution. There will be alternative questions for each Part of the questions. Practice this HS 2024 English suggestion and score a good percentage on your exam. This is a Scientific suggestion prepared by expert teachers. Total marks for WBCHSE Higher Secondary 2024 English Examination, will be 100, out of which 80 marks for the written exam and 20 marks for the Viva Voice.
HS 2022 English Question Paper Marks Details Click Here
West Bengal HS 2024 English Suggestion PDF Download
West Bengal HS English Suggestion 2024 with Sure Common in Examination. WBCHSE 2024 Higher Secondary English Suggestion 2024 and Model Question Paper Download. West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education WBCHSE English Suggestion 2024, MCQ Questions and Project download.
This Higher Secondary English Suggestion prepared on the basis of previous year questions papers and WBCHSE model question paper. We accept you will get common from this HS English Suggestion on your exam.
HS English Suggestion 2024 PDF Download
We always advise, at first read carefully your textbooks and then practice this HS English suggestion 2024 paper. Remember, suggestion means probable. So, never go to the exam, by depending upon this suggestion only.
Well known expert teachers helped us to complete this English Suggestion for HS 2024 or HS English Suggestion 2024 PDF Download . By taking Education Suggestion, you can easily have 100% Marks in theory part of English Exam in Class 12th 2024. Download the suggestion in the pdf version and take a print out if you want to. We wish you the best of Luck for your HS English exam 2024.
HS English Suggestion 2024 PDF FREE Download Link
HS ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024: 2024 সালে পশ্চিমবঙ্গ উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক 12ম শ্রেণীর জন্য ইংরেজি সাজেশন নিচে দেওয়া হল। এই বাংলা ওয়েস্ট হাই স্কুল ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024: পশ্চিমবঙ্গ আসন্ন HS ইংরেজি 2024 – উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি 2024 পরীক্ষার জন্য, উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024 MCQ, সংক্ষিপ্ত, অতি সংক্ষিপ্ত এবং আকর্ষণীয় প্রশ্ন ও উত্তরগুলি অত্যন্ত গুরুত্বপূর্ণ৷ আপনি যদি দ্বাদশ শ্রেণির উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024 – HS ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024 খুঁজছেন তবে আপনার নীচের প্রশ্নপত্রটি সাবধানে অধ্যয়ন করা উচিত। উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি পরীক্ষায় সম্ভবত এই সুপারিশ বা প্রশ্নগুলি অন্তর্ভুক্ত থাকবে (HS English Suggestion 2024 – High Secondary English Suggestion 2024) 2024)।
উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি পরীক্ষা 2024 (HS English 2024/HS English Class 12th/HS English Class XII/HS English Pariksha 2024) এবং অসংখ্য চাকরির পরীক্ষার জন্য, এই সুপারিশগুলি প্রয়োজন৷ ইংরেজি পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতির জন্য, cademy.in প্রকাশ করেছে উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক (দ্বাদশ শ্রেণি) ইংরেজি পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতিমূলক প্রশ্ন ও পরামর্শ (HS English Suggestion 2024 / West Bengal)। হাই স্কুল ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024 (হাই স্কুল ক্লাস 12 তম ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024) (ফ্রি পিডিএফ ডাউনলোড) উপস্থাপন করার চেষ্টা করা হয়েছে। আমাদের প্রচেষ্টা হল HS English সাজেশন 2024 / HS English MCQ, সংক্ষিপ্ত, বর্ণনামূলক টাইপ প্রশ্ন ও উত্তর 2024 / পশ্চিমবঙ্গ ছাত্র এবং পরীক্ষার্থীদের সুবিধার জন্য। HS ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024 বিনামূল্যে পিডিএফ ডাউনলোডের মাধ্যমে সাফল্য অর্জন করা হবে।
উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি পরীক্ষার জন্য ডাউনলোডযোগ্য সম্ভাব্য প্রশ্নের উত্তর এবং শেষ মুহূর্তের অধ্যয়নের টিপস। নীচে পশ্চিমবঙ্গ উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি পরীক্ষার সমস্ত গুরুত্বপূর্ণ অনুসন্ধান এবং প্রতিক্রিয়া রয়েছে, যা HS ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024 বা HS ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024 নামেও পরিচিত।
HS English Suggestion 2024 PDF Download Click Here
HS English Suggestion 2024 | উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2024
আপনাকে অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ সময় করে আমাদের এই পােস্টটি (HS English Suggestion 2024 | উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন ২০২৪) পড়ার জন্য। এই ভাবেই cademy.in ওয়েবসাইটের পাশে থাকুন। যেকোনো প্ৰশ্ন উত্তর জানতে এই ওয়েবসাইট টি ফলাে করুন এবং নিজেকে তথ্য সমৃদ্ধ করে তুলুন , ধন্যবাদ।